Shampoo Bar

Shampoo bars are these shampoo in a bar that is considered economical because it lasts longer than the normal liquid shampoos we are used to. It's also eco-friendly since it doesn't use a plastic container that can harm our environment. They're usually wrapped in paper, others in crochet packaging, others use plastic wraps (which defeats the purpose of this shampoo being eco-friendly), and others in tin can. 
The one I got is wrapped in oil paper from Pretty Angel Shoppe from Shopee. It costs only Php150 for a 65g bar. It's a 2 in 1 conditioning bar in warm cottony scent. The description says it's good for 80 washes, all organic and natural ingredients, bottle less shampoo,  with tea tea oil for dandruff and grapeseed oil for hair repair. 

My hair condition: I have thin, colour treated, bleached hair, and itchy scalp. The reason why I chose this shampoo bar is because it has tea tree oil and grape seed oil. 


I
 Contrary to what the shop said that it's 'super bango,' it's actually not. It smells like a laundry detergent soap. However, it wasn't that strong which is good because I get bad reaction from strong scents. But it wasn't that mild either. Whenever I open a bar of soap, I always check the scent and I did the same with this shampoo of course.

It was super mabula (bubbly) when I wet it which is good because I think it could get rid of all the gunk in my greasy hair. I wash my hair only three times a week per advice of my hair stylist so I always have some build up when I wash my hair. It's really economical because you only need a little product to work out your hair. With liquid shampoos I have to wash my hair twice because of the build-up, but with this one, I didn't have to.

If you have bleached or chemically treated hair like me, I don't think that you would like this shampoo at all. Why? Despite what it says to be a conditioning shampoo, it dries up your hair and you would immediately feel it after washing the shampoo off. You really need to use lots of conditioner after .

After using this shampoo for three weeks, I was not happy at all. It made my hair drier than usual, frizzy, and worse, I got dandruff. However, I am not giving up my quest to finding the right shampoo bar for me so I'll order from other shops next time.

Verdict: This particular shampoo bar is a total REJECT for me, but like I said, I'm not giving up on shampoo bars just yet coz this is the very first one I've tried.

Comments

Popular Posts