45 Day Challenge for Statheros C?

Old packaging 30ml bottle 

Statheros-C is a brightening Vitamin C oil distributed by Cloud Cosmetics formerly known as Eden's Paradise. 

A stable solution of 25% Vitamin C in vegetable squalene. Intended for acne marks, dark spots, and melasma. It is also an effective lightening for a brighter and even complexion. 
It's suitable for all skin types.







Cloud Cosmetics, in their instagram page used to advertise this product with clinical proof that it lightened dark spots and melasma in 45 days. So I took the challenge and not only for 45 days and here's my personal opinion about this product.

It has this calming scent that's non-irritating. It's very relaxing actually and you would want to put this oil all over your body.


It absorbs into the skin and after awhile you won't feel the greasy feeling anymore. Just smoother, softer skin. I have used this product for more than 45 days actually and as you can see I still have the old packaging and it's my third bottle already. It could last for months. I have oily skin so I don't apply it in the morning, I just do so at night.


New packaging 12ml bottle *photo taken from Cloud Cosmetics website.
True to its claim, it did lighten my acne marks and it did take a very long while. However, this product doesn't prevent age spots from appearing, and will not completely get rid of melasma at all. 

I gave three 30ml bottle of this to my friend who had melasma hoping it would help her, but it didn't. 

The good news though, this product has somehow helped tighten my pores. Even though this is oil, it won't clog your pores at all and it think that's why it helped my pores to appear smaller. 

This is perfect for those with dry and ageing skin but won't help with the wrinkles at all. 

So is this something to rave about? Not really. There are so many products that are safe and effective and works much faster than this. Statheros-C's effect is just way too slow. So if you are in a hurry, this won't really be the product for you plus it's expensive. This 12ml bottle costs 399 not including the shipping cost. 

Comments

Popular Posts