Korean Glass Skin Using Cloud Cream?


Krave Minerale has recently upgraded their Cloud Cream into a better version. I haven't tried the previous version so can't really say anything about it in comparison to the upgraded one. What caught my attention with this product is that it contains hyaluronic acid and glutathione. I assume that most people know what glutathione is and what it does to the skin. Hyaluronic acid on the other hand, is great as anti-ageing; it reduces fine lines, furrows, and wrinkles. And at the age of 40, I need this acid in my life.

Cute box
 In addiiton, Cloud Cream has SPF50 which is great for this summer season. The box says it has medium coverage and can brighten up skin color instantly. It covers wrinkles and uneven skin tone. And since it's from Krave, it contains no harmful chemicals. It can be used as night time moisturiser, or a makeup base as well. But I'd rather use this as a day time cream.

The packaging is cute and I love that it's in a tin can. Reminds me of Nivea creams. The labels look cute too.



Krave did well with the packaging and considering that it costs only Php250 for a 35g cream, it's 
really reasonable. 
Tin can

Upon opening the tin can, you can see the actual product. It looks like a thick cream and very similar to Nivea. I was kind of hesitating to use this because I have very oily skin and it might be too thick for me. 



Applying it on my skin, it felt really smooth and creamy but not heavy. It feels light and true to its claim, it did brighten up my skin as you can see in the photo below. I thought it would sit on my skin and would feel greasy, but it didn't! 


Surprisingly, this thick looking cream is super light weight on my skin, dries up and absorbs into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. As to its coverage, this doesn't have medium coverage at all. It's good as a makeup base if you are into Korean Glass Skin look, or the luminous skin type look. But if you're someone who likes matte, this isn't for you. 

This is definitely a product to be raved about. No wonder it's considered as Krave's best seller cream. 

Where to get it? Go to Krave Minerale's Instagram account. For Iloilo buyers, you make check out Pure Touch Iloilo on instagram and facebook. 

Comments

  1. Toni, I want to try this too. The problem is I don't have an instagram account. I wonder , where I can get one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry D, I just read your comment but you already informed me that you were able to buy one. Glad you did.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts