Beauty Plus White AHA 7 Review

I ordered Beauty Plus White AHA Whitening Booster Serum in Shopee from @prettyangelshoppe, buy one take on for only Phhp120 per 30ml as it was on sale. I have already seen other reviews of this product but was quite hesitant to try as I'm not really into skin whitening and especially from brands that I'm not familiar with or have no idea where it came from or whether it's safe. 


I have read one article by Vicky Belo before that she does not encourage moisturisers for the skin. Her reason: moisturisers soften the skin but doesn't get rid of dead skin cells. So the more we apply that the more we think that our skin need no exfoliation as it's already soft from the moisturisers but the dead skin has already piled up. She recommends using products with AHA or BHA for exfoliation. This is what convinced me to try this AHA. 

This product is a whitening booster so as what I believe it speeds up the whitening process faster. 

How to use: 1 bottle of AHA can be mix to your favourite lotion 150 -200ml. And this is what I did with mine. For the body, you can add a drop or two of this serum to your moisturiser. You can also use this product alone but it is advised to do so only at night and use sunblock in the morning. I didn't do that as I saw a review on youtube that it's a bit hot on the skin upon application. And I'm afraid to do so coz it might irritate my skin. 


To test the efficiency of this serum, I didn't use any whitening soap and lotion at all. I only mixed it with Krave's night lotion and applied it every single night after bath for 7 days. It has a fruity strong scent to it but mixed with this lotion, the scent disappeared as the lotion's fruity scent is much stronger. 




And this is the result after 7 days. I took the picture at the same lighting and I was surprised that it really did lighten my skin tone. And yes that's after 7 days without fail of using the lotion every single night only. 

I guess this product is really worth raving for as it's really cheap and it does what it claims to do! But I really suggest that you mix this with creams, moisturisers, or lotions and not use it alone so asa not to irritate your skin. 

Comments

  1. So, it really can whiten! Thanks for your review, because I now know that we should have AHA with our lotion so dead skins can be exfoliated also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, actually we need AHA and BHA for our face and body.

      Delete
    2. By the way, with the face should it have AHA & BHA also. I am presently using Jelly Wash NAMU by Snail white. But it doesn't have AHA & BHA although it says that it will lighten dark spots and pigmentation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts