Candy Fresh Herbal Feminine Spray Review

An antimicrobial spray that fights odour and vaginal discharge, and has a long lasting candy smell. This is what you will see in the label of the feminine spray by Krave Minerale. So let's try to see if what the label says is actually true.

✅ Fights odour. I have been using this feminine spray for two months now and with regards to fighting odour, yes it really does help. But you really have to use this every time you clean yourself after peeing.

🙄Fights vaginal discharge. Can't really say much about this as I don't have any abnormal discharges.

😒Long lasting candy smell. Well it does sure smell something and it smells like ripe guava and not candy smell at all. Is it long lasting? I doubt it because you don't smell your private parts all the time to even notice the smell but surely there's no bad odour at all.

Verdict. This product wasn't a love at first use. In fact I hated it the first few times that I used it. Why? Well, as a feminine spray, I expected this product to be gentle on my private parts. What I experienced wasn't gentle at all as my private parts actually stung. 😞 I actually felt some burning sensation. I followed the instruction on how to use it. Label says to wipe off your vagina after peeing and spray one to two sprays and wipe it off again with a tissue. However, I didn't discontinue using the product despite the fact of having that stinging sensation. And by the way, it doesn't last long. I noticed though that my vaginal irrigation was gone after continually using the spray. I felt some vaginal itch before and I noticed that this product really is antimicrobial as it was able to remove that.
I also really like the clean feeling after using this.

Tip. So here's my tip if you really want to try this product. Follow the instructions of cleaning yourself with a tissue. Next, spray this on a clean tissue and wipe your vagina again. This is the only way I did to not have that burning sensation.

However, I do suggest for Krave to reformulate this and get rid of whatever is causing the burning sensation.

Oh by the way before I forget, this product contains probiotics, tea tree, guava extracts and vitamin E.





Comments

Popular Posts