Organic Under Eye Cream

 Under eye cream can be really expensive. They don't come cheap, especially those that are being sold in the market. 

Why do we need an eye cream anyway? 

The skin under our eyes are thinner and more sensitive than the rest of the skin on our face. It's very delicate. We smile, we laugh, we squint, we frown. These are inevitable facial expressions that can actually cause wrinkling in that part of our face. And our eyes are the first to show visible signs of ageing. Using an eye cream can moisturise this part of our skin thereby preventing it from premature wrinkling. 

I'm really lazy when it comes to skin care treatments but now that I'm 40, I know I need to be more diligent. So I came across this product that is very affordable. So what makes this eye cream special? 

It contains natural and organic herbs. It has wild honey, ashitaba herbs, black pepper and peppermint to diminish signs of ageing and dark under eye circles and eye bags. It also has green tea, turmeric extract, malunggay leaves and other herb blends. 

First Impression. The product has that herbal smell that's really soothing and calming and not irritating which I like. You can tell it's really natural. The first time I applied it under my eye, I was kind of surprised by the menthol effect but it didn't sting. It's kind of slightly burning the skin though which I don't really appreciate. It's greasy and doesn't seem to absorb into the skin. 

Was it effective? I think it was effective in preventing dark under eye circles because no matter how late I sleep at night, my under eye seem to look ok. And I already have fine lines and wrinkles but I noticed that continued use of the product didn't worsen those wrinkles. But it's too early to tell because I have been using this for only a month. 




My verdict? This product is affordable at only Php185 and if you can tolerate the menthol effect on the skin by the peppermint, then I think it's a really good investment for preventing under eye wrinkles. 

But for me? I know there are better products that I would like to try so this one is a REJECT! 



If you're interested to get this product, you may check out Krave Minerale on Instagram. But if you reside in Iloilo and don't want to pay for the shipping cost, you may visit www.facebook.com/puretouchiloilo or search for Pure Touch Iloilo on Instagram. 



Comments

Popular Posts