Egg For Younger Looking Skin

Recently, Krave Minerale released an additional soap in their collection and it's the cutest one I've seen. It's an egg soap!

Just look at how cute the packaging is. It's shouting, buy me! 😁

Photo credit to Krave Minerale IG page
What to expect? According to Krave, this soap is super rich in formulation. Doesn't create too much bubbles but enhances the skin like egg white does. Shiny, sparkly, and tighter skin after wash. Superior quality because of its 30% collagen concentrate. Vegetable gylcerin base. No additives. No chemicals. 

What I love about it? I've been using this soap for more than two weeks now and the size hasn't reduced that much. Doesn't melt easily. True to its claim, this soap is super rich in formulation. It doesn't create too much bubbles. It actually feels like cetaphil or Philosopy purity. 

The smell is also so mild and relaxing. No strong odour which I really love since I get allergic reaction to strong scents. It leaves my skin feeling soft and tighter but not dry at all. Although I have oily skin, this soap has really made my skin softer but not oilier. 

I love the fact that the packaging contains information like ingredients and what to expect and how to use it. 


The size is the same as the size of a regular egg. You can see in the photo below, the egg soap fits in my palm and I have a big hand. It's priced at Php130 and I think it's worth it.

Will I repurchase? This is one product to rave about and at its price is not considered expensive at all. It is meant to use only on your face and not the whole body, but if you feel like it, go ahead. However, as a face soap, it could really last you for a long time as it doesn't melt easily at all and you need to play the eggs in your wet hands and it will form a creamy consistency just enough to cleanse your skin and even makeup (but don't forget to use a makeup remover first! Double cleansing is the key to clear skin.).

Who should use this soap? People with ageing skin or people who wants to prevent ageing. Best for dry skin but can be tolerated by oily skin. 

Where to purchase? You can buy egg soap from Krave Minerale on Instagram or their authorised resellers nationwide. For Iloilo Buyers you may follow Pure Touch Iloilo on instagram and facebook to avoid shipping cost. 

Comments

Popular Posts