Swirl Mask Cream from Miniso

Who wouldn't give this mask cream a second glance? 

Saw this at Miniso and immediately grabbed it. Yes, I'm crazy over masks and this one looked so intriguing that I just had to pick it up. I forgot how much it costs but it's more than Php300. Not bad for a 100g cream mask. 

It says hydrating mask for normal/oily skin. I have oily skin and I know for a fact that even people with oily skin need hydration. That's why I still moisturise but I only use those that are for oily skin. This mask has two variants: one for dry skin and this one for oily skin. 

I immediately tried it on the night I bought it and I was kind of surprise. 

It's cream but it's more of like a balm or an oil when applied on the skin. Since it's a mask, it doesn't sink into your skin but you can really feel that it just lies on top of the layers of your skin. It's like having a plastic sheet or a silicone on your face kind of feel. When I checked the bottle for the ingredients there was none. 

I let it sit on my face for about 5 minutes. I washed it off with warm water at first but the water just glided on. Imagine water on oil. They don't mix! And I feel my face was really greasy. So I had to use my green tea facial wash to get rid of that filmy greasy feel. And guess what? My skin felt so soft right after. 

The second time I used it, I decided to let it stay for 10 minutes as the instruction says leave on face for 5-10 minutes, use once or twice a week. Wipe off with wet towel or rinse with water. This time I didn't use my facial wash but just warm water. I endured the greasy feel. And I didn't like it at all. 

Rave or reject? I do not like having that greasy skin feeling. So definitely a REJECT! 

Comments

Popular Posts